This International Symposium aims to disseminate knowledge and share it to the public, especially in the scientific community, such as academics and practitioners in the field of health. The results of this symposium are also expected to be an input for policy makers, from various levels in formulating programs to accelerate the SDGs goals’ achievement.
OUTPUT OF ACTIVITIES
The output of this activity is the formulation of policy recommendations for related parties, especially related to the strategy to accelerate the achievement of the target of SDGs in the field of health as well as the publication of symposium materials and oral and poster presentations in a Proceeding with ISBN. Selected scientific articles will be listed as Scopus indexed article.
TARGET OF PARTICIPANTS
The estimated number of symposium participants: 250 – 300 people, including:
- Lecturers and students from various universities from abroad especially from ASEAN countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Laos) as well as other countries such as China, Korea, Japan, India, Australia and others.
- Lecturers and students from various universities in the country.
- Health policy makers (central, provincial and district / city governments) in Indonesia.
- Private parties covering factories and drug suppliers, clinics and private hospitals, and health-related industries.
- Professional organizations such as Indonesia Doctor Association (IDI), Indonesian Public Health Experts (IAKMI), PERSAKMI, PPNI, IBI and others.
- Various organizations of Non Government Organization (NGO) that care about health.
- Parties interested in participating.